Creating our natural collection
Proud to Love
In the case of our natural collection, our recycling process sees materials travelling along the following steps...
- Natural bedding saved from landfill is collected and brought to our factory
- Everything that arrives is hand checked to ensure it can be recycled. Down and feathers are then removed and prepared for the next stage.
- The collected feathers are thoroughly washed in our giant washing machine.
- Now spotlessly clean, they're dried to a temperature that sterilises them.
- The newly cleaned filling is sorted into premium blends and carefully checked that they're of the highest quality.
- The new filling is hand finished with suitable cotton cases acquired through Better CottonTM
- The final product is placed in reusable packaging. This is a canvas bag that we hope you'll cherish as much as your new EarthKind bedding.